D3VINE KNIGHTS
Welcome to Devine Knights, Don't forget to Log in and check the Forums.
D3VINE KNIGHTS
Welcome to Devine Knights, Don't forget to Log in and check the Forums.

[ Clan Leader : JayJaysk8guy ]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDk War RoomOfficial
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Registry-trash-keys-finder-3.9.0.1
Kirby's Return to Dreamland EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:15 am by lauridea

» Crysis 3 V1.0 Plus 9 Trainer
Kirby's Return to Dreamland EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:25 pm by lauridea

» Kundli For Windows (Lite Edition)
Kirby's Return to Dreamland EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:54 pm by lauridea

» PESEdit Com2013Patch2.0 BC
Kirby's Return to Dreamland EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:20 pm by lauridea

» Autodata Cda Full Free Download
Kirby's Return to Dreamland EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:01 am by lauridea

» Divya Bharti Boobs Avi
Kirby's Return to Dreamland EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:58 pm by lauridea

» Skype Credit Generator
Kirby's Return to Dreamland EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:15 pm by lauridea

» 127 Diseases Of The Epidermis Www Dof3tna Net Www EgyDr Com Www DrHamdy2009 Com Flv
Kirby's Return to Dreamland EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:32 am by lauridea

» PM Fastrack Version 7.rar
Kirby's Return to Dreamland EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:01 pm by lauridea

Most active topics
Allisbrawl cards like me
Heart containers
POKEMON!!!!!!!!!
Favorite Zelda Game.
Ambassador Program Metroid Glitch
First mario game you played?
Xenia's Arcade Room!
How do I delete a topic that I started?
Problems with the Site
Seeking Krubby :X
Most Viewed Topics
ZNES Netplay
Sandra Orlow Images 13
Nuance Scansoft PDF Converter Professional 7.2 (x64)
DK Facebook Page
GOT THE JYKS!!!
Games you have Pre-ordered at gamestop
Goldeneye 007
Tulat's Allisbrawl Cards
DK advertising
Allisbrawl cards like me
Most active topic starters
lauridea
Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_lcapKirby's Return to Dreamland I_voting_barKirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_rcap 
swordmaster
Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_lcapKirby's Return to Dreamland I_voting_barKirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_rcap 
$oul $uspender
JayJaysk8guy
LancerPantser7
Xenia
Star Lancer Lise
mgt98
RoyalGuard2
Captain Knight
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How active are you?
~Not Multiple Choice~
Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_lcap0%Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
~No Vote Cancelling~
Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_lcap9%Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Around 30mins per day
Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_lcap0%Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1-4 hours per day
Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_lcap36%Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
5-8 hours per day
Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_lcap18%Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
9-12 hours per day
Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_lcap18%Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
12+ hours per day
Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_lcap9%Kirby's Return to Dreamland I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Weekdays only
 0% [ 0 ]
Weekends only
 0% [ 0 ]
None refer to me, whenever im able.
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11
Page Views
free counters

Kirby's Return to Dreamland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
$oul $uspender
Admin
Admin
$oul $uspender

Male Age : 25

Kirby's Return to Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Kirby's Return to Dreamland   Kirby's Return to Dreamland EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:11 am

Ok. Well i got Kirby's Return to Dreamland a few days ago and i just love it. The graphics are just amazing! To me it seems like a Mixture of Kirby 64 and Kirby's amazing mirror. It has some of the good Old abilities such as Fighter and Sword, Aswell as some new abilites like Water. Now....There are the super abilities.... Well once you eat a certain type of enemy you get a super ability where it just RAPES everyone. But the powers are temporary so u cant go around using Golden Hammer Owning everyone.Now for the best part....THE CO-OP PLAY!!!! Anytime in the game a wiimote can join in whenever they want and can play as DeDeDe, MetaKnight, Another Kirby, or even Waddledoo! Then they can leave anytime in the game aswell. When you have a teammate, You can perform powerful team attacks while on their backs. There are "gears" in each level, Kinda like the medallions in New Super Mario Bros, Once you collect enough gears you unlock New rooms in your spaceship or whatever and you can do challenges where you Have a certain Ability and try to get to the end as fast as you can while getting coins and killing enemies. You can also unlock Mini-Games that you can play with friends, such as Super Scope where you try to shoot a giant Robot's body parts and try to relive their weekpoint. One thing that is lacking of Kirby is it has light Story Gameplay and is kinda easy but kirby isnt intended to be hard. Well yeah. A Soul Rating gives this game a 8/10.

PROS
  • Good Graphics
  • Fun Co-op Capabilites
  • Lots of Abilities
  • Many different game modes

CONS
  • Light Amount of Storyline
  • A little bit easy

Last edited by $oul $uspender on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://devineknights.tk

Kirby's Return to Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirby's Return to Dreamland   Kirby's Return to Dreamland EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:57 am

Give me wifi for it.
Back to top Go down

Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D3VINE KNIGHTS :: Nintendo Corner :: Other Nintendo Gaming-
Jump to: